Full-Time Experienced Mortgage Underwriting Manager- CHUMS ID Required
National Mortgage Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Underwriting Manager for our client in Reno.
Candidate must be willing to work in office daily.
Benefits of the Mortgage Underwriting Manager
- Full Time
- Health Benefits
- Work-life Balance
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Underwriting Manager
- Create and maintain a productive coaching and learning environment receptive to ongoing growth, individual and team development, cooperation and process improvement
- supervises a staff of mortgage underwriters
- Ensures adherence to established compliance policies
- Supervises quality control and evaluation of credit performance and develops systems to enhance workflows and efficiencies.
- The manager must remain current on all current guidelines and change
Requirements of the Mortgage Underwriting Manager
- 4 years as a Mortgage Underwriter Manager
- Active CHUMS ID
- Strong business acumen & deep mortgage knowledge
- Self-motivated to operate in an independent and collaborative mode
- Demonstrated ability to lead a successful underwriting team strongly preferred
- Proven success in driving process changes
- Strong cross-functional exposure to departments such as quality assurance, capital markets and product/engineering
- Ability to distill complex processes into sub-processes with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
VP of Recruiting
TOLL FREE: (800) 603-1651
FAX: (480) 287-9066