OB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Participates in business and executive meetings to gather requirements and make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Performs system analysis to determine the impact of proposed enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Ensures proposed solutions and enhancements work as desired through testing and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Helps support Encompass Change Management process and provide documentation to implemented enhancements.
- UAT ad Test all changes impacting Correspondent systems
- Assists in the daily support of end users ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the platform
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Minimum 3 years of encompass administration experience
- Minimum 5 year experience in the mortgage industry and specifically business lending
- Trouble shooting skills
- Requirement Analysis skills
- Experience in writing BRD/Solution documents
- Basic QA skills with writing unit test cases
- Proficiency with O365 Applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and passion for efficiency, technology, and helping others
VP of Recruiting
TOLL FREE: (800) 603-1651
FAX: (480) 287-9066