The following knowledge skills and abilities are required to successfully perform this position:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting is preferred and CPA credentials a plus.
- Minimum of five years accounting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with generally accepted accounting procedures and practices.
- Must be very familiar with the Company’s policies and procedures and the practices the Company uses and has used.
- Must have some knowledge of the mortgage industry, its methods and practices.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal, organizational skills required.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a change agent for process improvement.
- Advanced computer and MS Office skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced business, take professional pride in work product, and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to write and development policies and procedures.