Our client is seeking an experienced legal specialist with Sheriff Sales Experience
Request and follow up for legal documents from courts and clients.
. Draft legal documents for attorney review including motions, proposed orders, supporting affidavits and various pleadings or sale documents.
. Support the Firms Attorneys with general Legal Assistant tasks
· Review dockets and public records for case progress and recordings.
. Perform Quality Control checks on drafted pleadings
· Communicate with clients and provide status of accounts in multiple Client Systems.
· Coordinate and schedule hearings with opposing counsel and prepare documents for same.
. Handling Original Documents, recording of originals and/or Filing with the courts
· Cross train and assist in other departments to ensure continuity
· Legal experience in the foreclosure field is required- specifically sheriff sales
· Ability to work in high volume, fast paced environment
· Ability and willingness to assist other teams when needed
· Ability to maintain accuracy, be detail-oriented and highly productive
· PC proficiency; Microsoft Office; Internet Explorer
· Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
· Ability to problem solve independently
· Must have a Positive attitude