This is a Sales role, you will be required to produce in this role.
National Mortgage Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Bilingual (spanish speaking) Loan Officer Assistant to work in office
You will be responsible for turning warm leads into loans, completing the loan application and structuring the loan.
NMLS License in NJ is required
Benefits of the Loan Officer Assistant
- Full time
- Salary + Bonus
- Paid time off
Responsibilities of the Loan Officer Assistant
- Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
- Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
- Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
- Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
- Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
- Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
- Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
- Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
- Build rapport with our internal and external customer
Requirements of the Loan Officer Assistant
- Must have 2 years of processor experience Conventional Loans, FHA, and VA loans
- NMLS License
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- History of Long-Term Job Stability shown on Resume
- Fluent in Spanish
- Able to work in office daily