- Direct management of a team of application developers and support resources
- Accountable for all phases of the development process – analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Collaborate with client partners to review requirements, ensuring they are clear, concise and understood by the developers
- Collaborate with offshore resources ensuring adherence to our processes and standards
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Collaborate with management to improve and customize management reports
- Monitor and continuously improve key service delivery processes
- Monitor and ensure adherence to housekeeping practices
- Provide status reporting of team activities, inform of accomplishments, issues and risks. The track lead interacts with both onsite and offshore senior and junior resources to ensure on-time, quality deliverables.
- Lead and motivate the team to be productive, produce quality and stretch to learn the business they are supporting. Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, applications, communications and people.
- Guide, coach and mentor the team on best practices. Ensure they are supported with any required training.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Provide status reporting of team activities against plan or schedule, ensure task accomplishments are communicated along with any risks, issues and statuses. Escalate issues that cannot be supported by the teams and serve as the focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams (infrastructure, release management, change management, QA, DBA and application teams) both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure all handovers are covered and liaise with onshore team as appropriate.
- Arrange, assign, adjust and monitor shifts to have apt coverage
- Coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Prioritize issues raised and ensure satisfactory resolution
- Implement the required policies and procedures for the incident, problem and change management
- Create and/or review estimations for projects and work closely with the PM to ensure project milestones are resourced and are met while ensuring adherence to the client’s SPLC.
- Experience in Commercial Banking and Credit Risk is a must for this role
- 8+ years as an Application Developer with a proven commitment to best practices (coding, testing, documentation)
- Hands on database experience and the ability to design and compose high level SQL Queries
- Very good understanding Windows based Network Architectures and functions, such as Batch Jobs (Control M), Application Server Configuration and Data Base Performance
- Preferably has worked largely in Commercial Banking and Credit risk environments
- Risk identification and mitigation planning along with issue resolution
- Lead and motivate team to handle work and complex situations
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Must have good organizational skills with the commitment to improve the team in this area
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent requests, projects, problems etc. across the domain
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, integration across IPC (Incident, Problem & Change Management
- Application Production Support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Has a thorough knowledge of what client service is and a strong commitment to ensure they provide solid client service .
- Prior experience working to meet SLAs and Service Level Management
- 3+ years’ experience in successfully supporting multiple applications simultaneously
- Should have experience in project management and delivery
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong people manager with the ability to identify gaps quickly and ensure they are remediated
- Ability to review technical and functional documents and drive to quality standards
- Bachelor in Engineering or Technology with Computers or IT stream/MCA
Thank you for your interest!
If your background aligns with our clients needs, one of our Recruiters will reach out.
Unfortunately due to high volumes of applicants, we may not be able to respond to those who are not a fit. If you do not hear from us regarding this application, please know we do appreciate your interest and encourage you to continue to keep an eye on our website for new opportunities.