Our client is seeking Qualified Licensed Mortgage Loan Officers with a proven track record in utilizing their industry expertise to generate loan volume by marketing and networking to continue to build their database of clients, and service all realtor leads provided.
This position will be responsible for prospecting for potential mortgage business, and preparing, analyzing and verifying mortgage loan applications.
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and complete loan file submission to Underwriting.
- Ensure that the origination process follows RESPA and all regulatory and legal guidelines
- Stay abreast of industry trends, company policy and industry guidelines to insure proper loan quality
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly volume goals for client presentations, applications taken, submissions and fundings
- Originate loans and contact borrowers in person and over the telephone and email; work primarily within a branch office within a required or suggested schedule
- Use branch or company provided leads and marketing resources to meet minimum funded volume goals; self-generated leads or referral sources are incidental to and in conjunction with branch-provided leads and marketing resources
- Have a clear understanding of company value proposition to maximize market share quality and overall performance
- Act in the customer’s best interest, ensuring that the customer is placed in the loan program which fits the overall goals and expectations of the loan; educate and inform the customer, and ensure satisfaction with the overall origination process
- Submit clean and compliant loans to underwriting, and meet underwriter conditions a timely manner
- Develop a loyal and consistent client base of realtors and borrowers through disciplined, aggressive and consultative selling techniques based upon a thorough knowledge of the business and the company value proposition
Our client offers:
- Current Federal NMLS license and knowledge of various loan products.
- 2 to 3 years of recent Mortgage Loan Officer experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Must be detail oriented, but strategic and help create vision for the division
- Effective communicator
- Must be highly professional and ethical; this position will assist with setting the pace and direction for the branch
- Must comply with all licensing requirements as established under state and federal law and regulation. Must maintain throughout the course of employment all appropriate licenses and permits required by applicable law.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Marketing Support
- Fast Turn Times
Senior Executive Recruiter
TOLL FREE: (800) 603-1651
FAX: (480) 287-9066
Visit us at www.nationalmortgagestaffing.com to view a list of our open positions.