Duties and Responsibilities:
Review file for violations and ensure file is in compliance and fees/APR's are within tolerances. Correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data. Will be responsible for obtaining missing information while resolving exception processing issues. Draw loan documents based on established guidelines and stacking orders . Review loan documents for accuracy prior to releasing documents for borrower's signature. Communicate with all parties' status of docs. Must be able to adhere to necessary doc drawing turn times and prioritization of files. Must exhibit excellent organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-up, written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients. Will work closely with Funding/Shipping/Post Closing team members to achieve established goals.
- 2 plus years of Mortgage Banking Doc Drawing experience - Conventional and FHA.
- Familiarity with Ellie Mae Docs and Doc Magic
- Ability to prioritize working order from based on established due dates
- Prior experience working with multiple investor guidelines
- Internet savvy and well versed with web based portals and internet browser issues
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, LOS systems (knowledge of Encompass a plus)
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment