Full-Time Experienced Loan Officer Assistant
National Mortgage Staffing is currently seeking a Loan Officer Assistant for a well-established Mortgage Company.
Benefits of the Loan Officer Assistant
- Full time
- Salary + Bonus
- Room For Growth
Responsibilities of the Loan Officer Assistant
- Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
- Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
- Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
- Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
- Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
- Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
- Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
- Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
- Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
- Build rapport with our internal and external customer
Requirements of the Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
- Must have experience as a processor or loan officer assistant
- High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- History of Long-Term Job Stability shown on Resume