Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing company. The Marketing Manager will manage the coordination and delivery of brand and marketing activities under the direction of senior management. This role is responsible for planning and coordinating the development and execution of marketing programs to drive awareness, consideration and purchase of the company's mortgage products and services.This role collaborates with senior management and outside agencies to develop marketing and advertising strategies and tactics to meet the company's goals for Mortgage product sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the development of marketing collateral, direct and print marketing campaigns as needed, value propositions, organizational design improvements and other activities as needed to positively impact both Marketing and Business goals.
- Maintain close relationships with leaders to help identify business opportunities that improve revenue growth and competitive advantage
- Responsible for developing and executing customer-focused campaigns and tactics that provide competitive advantage
- Responsible for working with business partners within the company to enhance Online and Social marketing capabilities available to Business teams
- Work with the media agency to optimize the media mix in campaigns to ensure integration between channels. Consider all channels of communication including: TV/video, radio, print, outdoor, direct mail, email, website, mobile, online media, statement inserts and messages, outbound telemarketing and inbound call center.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies to maximize opportunity in identified high-value segments.
- Analyze program results, make recommendations for further improvement to senior leadership, and implement program enhancements.
- Track, understand, and report on key marketing performance indicators on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the Legal and Compliance departments to ensure all marketing campaigns and materials are in compliance.
- Stay abreast of new marketing techniques and channels.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and customer needs to identify threats to existing products as well as opportunities for future growth
- Complete post-analyses of marketing programs to monitor effectiveness in meeting goals and to gather learnings to inform the development of future programs.
Required Education & Experience:
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!
- 7+ years broad and integrated marketing experience in mortgage/private lending financial services
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital mortgage marketing techniques
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills and experience working cross-functionally with other teams
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient problem-solving skills -- solutions oriented
- Strong proficiency in Excel and ability to analyze/interpret data and provide meaningful summaries
- Conceptualization and implementation skills relating to new strategies
- Commitment and Passion for customer experience
Thank you for your interest!
If your background aligns with our clients needs, one of our Recruiters will reach out.
Unfortunately due to high volumes of applicants, we may not be able to respond to those who are not a fit. If you do not hear from us regarding this application, please know we do appreciate your interest and encourage you to continue to keep an eye on our website for new opportunities.