Our client is seeking an experienced Secondary Marketing Analyst to join their growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer all secondary market duties that aid in locking and selling loans.
- Assist in the pricing of loans with investors to find the best execution.
- Work with Loan Officers to assist in pricing loans for consumers.
- Update the database with trade and pricing information.
- Log information related to loan and trade sales and purchases.
- Compute commissionable income to loan officers based on closed loan pricing.
- Evaluate inventory of unclosed loans for sale to the secondary market.
- Perform financial analysis on loan officer, branch and organization profitability.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Microsoft Office (primarily Excel) and Computer/Internet skills required.
- Ability to multi task, in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High level of attention to detail and effective follow through on tasks.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!
VP of Recruiting
TOLL FREE: (800) 603-1651
FAX: (480) 287-9066